Friday, January 11, 2008

I feel so disheartened. Somehow I feel like crying right now.

I went for my first Band prac at TJ today.

Maybe I'm not so keen on joining band there after all.

I was so confused by everything and the disorder of the whole place. And everyone there is so good I felt like digging a hole in the ground and putting my head in it. I was so overwhelmed I felt my head spin and almost wanted to cry because I could hardly play nothing. I knew nobody there and I felt so inferior. I guess the people there tried to be friendly, but I have no idea how I'm going to survive any band at all the way I am compared to these people. You know what, maybe mr ong was right. I probably am the stupidest one there. Who am I kidding? I was the stupidest one there.


Right then, I started to miss cedar so much. It was all so alien to me that I just wanted to run somewhere, anywhere that was familiar. I'm crying. Now. That's how much I miss cedar. I miss everyone there. I miss Band. I miss everyone there. I miss the 'normalness' I've become used to at cedar.

All the pep talk I was giving myself about attempting band this year was all for naught. I knew it was going to be difficult. I knew that I was going to have to work hard. But somehow, it was such a culture shock for me. i became so afraid. I didn't want to go back to all that.

funny how it took more than a week for this to kick in. I guess I can survive. I have a nice class and a nice cohort of TA1's. I should survive. But, being at band today made a dull ache become splitting pain. I'm not up for this. I can't survive this. I shouldn't have done this.

Who am I kidding? No one except myself.

What on earth have I done?


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST