Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I love the song by carrie underwood 'so small' I understand how you feel. I guess we all feel the same way.same way. We got much more but we missed out on so much.
What you got if you ain't got love? I feel sad as well as excited but I guess instead of thinking how
The kind that you just wanna give away alien we feel, I think we should think about how special
It's okay to open up we are and are going to be.
Go ahead and let the light shine through I try to keep telling myself that but it doesn't make it
I know it's hard on a rainy day hurt any less.
You wanna shut the world out Uprooting always causes serious root damage and it takes a while
And just be left alone to heal, no matter how gentle the uproot.
Don't run out on your faith Every time I go and see my old cedar friends, I get reminded. I'm happy to see them but I'm sad that I can't be there too.
Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing And I get very depressed when I realize that to
Is just a grain of sand some of them, I don't matter all that much at all.
What you've been out there searching for forever,I think I think too much and I feel too much. I
Is in your hands need to get a hold of myself. I'm starting to think all my dreams are just wishful
When you figure out love is all that matters, after all thinking and I should just get a life. I'm
It sure makes everything else doing this instead of my homework, DAMMIT! Now, more than
Seem so small ever, I need a happy pill. I need something or some one to tell me that every thing's okay. that they love me. dammit. what is wrong with me?! If I thought that phase
It's so easy to get lost inside in sec1 was depression, then this is dammit. this is REAL ... i don't
A problem that seems so big, at the time know. I just feel like I'm drowning and I don't know if
It's like a river that's so wide anyone, even myself can save me in time. I need something to
It swallows you whole happen, anything that's gonna get me out of this kind of thinking. I'm glad
While you're sittin round thinking about what you can't change I still have some people for now. I
And worryin' about all the wrong things wish I didn't get everything wrong all the time. I need a
Time's flying by, moving so fast good crying hug and someone to understand. Not because it's
You better make it count, cause you can't get it back THEIR JOB as a counselor but because they actually care. I need YOU now, more than ever.
Isn't it amazing how songs feel you so accurately? It's a cold Thursday morning...