Sunday, February 24, 2008

OMG! So many things have happened since I last posted.

So, last thursday I went for the final countdown of YOG 2010! so exciting! I was screaming out and my ears hurt afterward. The 1A ppl were so cool! They got tired of standing a round with their heavy bags, the piled their bags into a small hill and everyone surrounded their bags! I wonder who came up with that. Real resourcefulness. :)

Then, yesterday, I went to pertandingan sahibba 2008: siapa cepat dia dapat, which is the inter-sec sch malay scrabble competition. It was ok, I guess. I met cikgu mahani from cedar! :) She asked me how I was and I said I was fine. :) Then, amira and I went to eat at the free buffet! :) I think the mi building is cool! If I were doing o lvls I would go mi. :) who cares if some ppl think it's not that great. :)) but i'm here and I'm not doing o lvls and I sppose it's not that bad. I'm happy, sometimes.

After that went to watch gubra and have a dialog session with yasmin ahmad at ACM! It was nice! I love her movies! and meeting her up close and personal was fun. :))) she's a nice person. EVERYONE should watch the orkid trilogy! Mukhsin, sepet and gubra. Really nice. I wanna go see her next movie!

one last smile for the road. :)


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST