Tuesday, February 26, 2008

zOMG!! David archuleta baby!!



I have to stop. I've been binging too much on archuleta videos.

But he's so cute! I think my girls here agree with me!


:)

So why have I been binging on archuleta indulgence so?

Because I am depressed. I have committed the most cardinal of sins a TA kid could do.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I lost my tablet.

OH NOOOOOO! The horror!

I was like going home by mrt and my head was just full of stuff, so I just jumped on the next train. I realised I went in the wrong direction by the time I was at paya lebar. Then I realised I didn't have my tablet anymore when I reached aljunied.

I was panicking like hell lah! I think the other passengers on the train were a bit alarmed.

The thing is I really cannot remember where I put it down. I think I put it down in the mrt or did I put in down at bedok station when I topped up my card. HOW?!

Haiz, it's my own fault. Shit lah. How am I going to do anything? I keep calling smrt they keep saying they don't have nothing.

I wanna cry.

It doesn't help that those thoughts that made me forget my tablet are still in my head.

ARGH! dang it.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST