Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good morning! :)

It's a nice rainy saturday morning and I finally have time to myself.

To do homework. pfft.

But still, peace.

So yesterday after band went to bedok corner to eat with my dad and sis.They talked about analogies and silologies and what nots. No matter. I don't understand half the things they say anyway. lol.

The KI room is butt-freezing cold! H0w can you go there and not feel like peeing?

Bored. I really don't want to do hw about things I will probably never apply in real life. then again, who does?

I also have to go finish my service learning stuff.

hmm. I actually have nothing to say.

ok, I shall go watch more youtube.

bye!


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST