Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HELLO!!!

I am happy! This I can honestly say. :)

Yesterday went to eat at KFC with athirah, cel & lavens. :)

So, I went to sch for dikir prac only to find out it was cancelled. :/ I think it was around 1, and I called lavens on impulse and we met at KFC bedok there. on the way home for all of us what. :)

It was nice. I am reminded how kuku we all become when we hang together. I think the person in the next table was quite disturbed. I mean, I accidentally threw a ball of tissue at her. All your fault lah athirah! HAHA. we were having fun playing with my free toy I got from the chicky meal. :))) lol. i remember last time I got a doll with freaky hair from a happy meal and elaine was having fun combing its hair. lolo!

tomorrow will be quite a hectic day, so I'm going to enjoy today doing nothing while I still can.

I'm going to attempt to start enjoying my work. It won't be easy, man. Wish me luck. ;)


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST