Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hm mm...

Today was good. I knew it would be. :)

Started with dikir, only sang like 2 songs, then had to go for band.

Bassoon is better than I thought it would be. More challenging than saxophone, but that's good. I think the saxophone is a bit idiot-proof to play now, actually. HAHA! no offense meant.

It helps that I have my "fairytale princess" to help me. HAHA! WHEEEE~

I'm looking forward to band cos my bassoon is nice and BLACK and sexy. :) Yay.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST