Monday, March 24, 2008

I don't know why but today seemed to drag on and on until I think I started going mad and counted the seconds till the next lesson. Then, on that lesson I would start counting seconds till the next lesson.

I think both my maths tutors hate me cos this is the second time I fell asleep in maths. Sighs, I am doomed to eternal maths stupidity.

I am supposed to be doing bio and humans and overdue la now. and a whole lot of other things that I can't really remember right now. Sighs.

Must resist sleep...

~It does not help that you ignore me every time you see me.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST