Monday, April 7, 2008

Dammit, I can't find my bloody keys.

Pfft.

Anyway, this week is going to be tight. I can feel it. But somehow, lessons seem to drag on and on. I can't wait to finish school. Like, serious.

and there's the youth forum this Sat, I think. My first tj dikir performance. :)

Yawn. I'm tired. Don't you just hate being tired out doing something you don't like? If you're tired doing something you enjoy, there's like a satisfaction that comes with it. But without that satisfied feeling, being plain old wiped out sucks.

whistle~


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST