Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I don't know if I can do this anymore. I really, really don't know anymore. I'm so unsure of myself, I doubt almost every note I play. And it hurts so much. It just does. I'm so sorry, but apologizing seems so pathetic. I don't know if I really have it in me to stay strong till the end. I hope I do, but the truth is, I don't have much hope of myself anymore nowadays.

You have no idea how hard it is, and there you are making everything a whole lot worse.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST