Sunday, April 6, 2008

THE CREED

I may be young but I will grow up strong,
I may be young but I will learn wisdom,
I may be young but I can develop skills and capabilities,
I may be green but I will acquire maturity,
I may be young but I can impact the world,
I may be young but I can contribute,
I can make a difference to someone out there, and make the world a better place.

I'm trying. You have no idea how afraid I am most of the time.

Please, just please, make it a bit easier.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST