Sunday, May 11, 2008

It really was like a dream. Amazing and magical.

I really can't get over Prelude 28.

Yes, I could have done even better. Yes, I made some mistakes. But we're all not perfect, it was bound to happen. The perfection lies in the magic created. Besides, I still think we were awesome. tj band was awesome. :)

When we played the first movement of Hans together, I felt all warm and tingly. :D I have no idea how I survived the first half of Prelude.

And then there was stage band. Really, WOW.

It was absolutely amazing and just really,yeah, amazing. (excuse my lack of vocabulary, I'm too emotional now. haha) I realise we had a very lame audience, cos they all laughed so much. :) And the schizo multiple role ppl were awesome. Great job, y'all! Jessica! You're lovely voice to have! lol. Actually everyone was awesome for stage band. You could tell everyone was putting their heart into it. I can't wait to see it on video one day :)

And of course during the credits I could hear some people on the left side of the stalls cheering very loudly. LOL. Anyway, thank you so much for coming. :) I really, really appreciate it. I miss you guys like hell! ;) Work hard for NBC, keep up that gold! :D

The second half was really great! With heart and voice! omg, Annabella and I were so together for the beginning, it was like one bassoon. It was so much better than the hundred times we practiced those 5 notes together. I think by the time we played robin hood, we were both so exhausted. But somehow, we played Disco Party and had fun! I mean, for once we could actually hear each other play during Disco, and I'm just so proud of the two of us. :) I'm going to miss her a lot. :(

By the end of Prelude, I was so tired but I didn't want the night to end. The night ends, the dream ends. Its over, and the feeling left behind is so empty.

It's been an interesting few months in tj band leading up to this. Its been indescribable.

I can't wait for Prelude 29.

In the meantime though, there's still JCTs and undone work. Next two week's elective weeks, so I'm hoping to catch up like mad for JCTs, cos I'm currently so way behind, it's getting to my tutors. Wish me luck for that.

OH! Btw, anyone want 2 tickets to Cedar choir's concert this wed at the Esplanade? I can't go suddenly :( I paid $16 for them each, but I'm willing to sell for $10.

It'll feel so weird ending so early now.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST