Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Walau ehhhh! Someone took my band blazer and used it without permission! No wonder it reeks of sweat and makeup (although I haven't worn it since last year)



ANDDDDDD! lookie lookie what I found on teepeeejayycee's dikir blog! hehe.



oooh! And does anyone have a street directory 2007? Really need it for this saturday's envirolympics. And I just realised that that means I'll be missing mr lau's wedding!!! ))): This is very sad. Been looking forward to it since the beginning of the year. I've never been to a christian wedding. and tzehern is not making me feel better by telling me the last one he went to was nice. ): I wanna goooooooo. but already registered. what to do? buy some puttu, sapudu!


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST