Sunday, July 13, 2008

first off let me start by saying:

CONGRATS CSB!

87.8% GOLD WITH DISTINCTION! :D


I'm really, really happy for you guys and it's really been a long time coming. I know you guys worked damn hard for this and hopefully this will give all of you the extra confidence you all need for next year.(: I'll support all of you all the way! :*

Might as well update on my life lately. Nothing absolutely exciting really. ): I'm such a bore nowadays. Envirolympics was cool. JCTs were whack. Went for the last day of the John little expo sale and got myself red and white striped shoes!(: (What? I was feeling patriotic!) And of course went to ACM yesterday before dropping by NBC. (:

So went to watch a few bands there. didn't manage to catch csb in action though.): but it was fun. went for lunch with sya, livia, myrra and queenie before coming back to watch more bands before results. kept texting flora cos I got bored. lol.

I swear I love VCH. The place is just so awesome. Looking at the stage from the audience point of veiw is definitely different.(:

Anyway, when they announced Cedar Girls' Symphonic Band, I was gripping Junying's and Jemima's hands so tightly, I was still so nervous for csb as if I was still playing in it. When 87 was announced, everyone was screaming their hearts out so much most of us didn't hear what came after the decimal place. lollll. After that, we did a csb kemama cheer, and god, I felt so bloody happy.

I guess what they say is true: once a cedar bandie, always a cedar bandie. cliche but true. (: because I'm defninitely grateful for csb for kicking off my band journey.

AND HAHA. MS SIA STILL REMEMBERS ME! BWAHAHA.

lol.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST