Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ok, I officially love this song. Even though I got so frustrated with it during band. But it is lovely, so no matter.


Danza Sinfonica - AU Symphonic Band

So ya. Yesterday was Racial Harmony Day! (:



Anna supervising sari-wearing while wearing her awesome bangles


Tze hern! One of the three of us who bothered to wear something. He is kewls.(:


Amira in kebaya(: kampung girl!


The people in our class who wore costumes. only three ): but we are cute, so it's okay. :P


Me & Amira. I'm such a proper Indian lady(: Ok lah, no lah. My sari was too long.


Me and Tze Hern(:


Amira, Anna& Dhivya. The 3 aunties. LOL.


The 4 of us! I'm in my awesome sari(: bad lighting, we were in the toilet. LOLs.


Believe it or not, this is supposed to be a jump shot. HAHA

ok, bye!(:


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST