Monday, August 11, 2008

HELLO I FEEL THIS AMAZING SENSE OF FREEDOM NOW THAT I'VE "MOVED HOUSE" AND NO THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE.

MALAYSIA REALLY IS AWESOME OKAY! It just needs better (i.e. CLEANER) toilets.

One day I shall fulfill my dream of moving to Malaysia and marrying a kampong boy minus the mom-in-law! But alas, my love for this country (*cough**cough*) prevents me!

I do not believe in the Singapore Education system. let us all move to Australia for education! Too bad PRCs! Forgive me if I'm racist, but hello? You come to Singapore, you learn some English! You come here, you learn some respect! I have never told you that you are lazy/ irresponsible, but there you go shooting your mouth off talking shit. I like you, i really do. i just don't like your mouth. Or your armpit hair. Altogether now, ewwwww.

In other news, I want to die. Now is that new for a Sinaporean student? NO. WE HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES AMONG YOUTHS, DOES THAT NOT TELL YOU SOMETHING?! The only reaon i stay is because of my dad.

Oh yeah, and the clean toilets.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST