Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OKAY EVERYBODY! Let's talk about the mundane-ness that is today.

Ok, I thought today would be like, stressful but can tahan one!

Maths was maths, but it's nice to have someone who believes I can do it(: AH I KNOW YOU SO JEALOUS Y'ALL DON'T GET MR NGOH! HAHA. mr ngoh is nice guy(:

AH MALAY! (: no comments.

LA and Humans passed by like a breeze in the windy sea~

zOMG! Group 4! We are so cute, you are so jealous! We recorded our video ad in the lab acted as fish! Dory became the fish (DUHH) and I became the polluting fish shit! Ok, no lah I was also a plant photosynthesizing. Sean was mysterious narrative voice and Sherry was the filter/white light. HAHA. We are so funny, dory is such a cute fish! She actually agreed to walk into the wall to show the hardness of water! LOL! IDEs coming soon, going to miss our cute group.(:

OH YOU KNOW! In primary 3/4 I was so happy when I could finally spell photosynthesizing on my own! AHAH! Admit you were too.

I would like to talk about my Malaysia trip! Malaysia malls close at 9pm! 9pm! How to shop liddat? But managed to take a pic with the bunny giving out sweets(: bunny suit! I have the pic somewhere...

I WANT TO OPEN THE BIGGEST KACANG PUTEH STALL IN SINGAPORE! complete with the entire selection of various snack 'kacang' and soo many other stuff you would die seeing it! I want one just like the one I saw in Malaysia! Damn, I should have taken a picture.

HELLO YOU. I LOVE YOU(:

My new resolution: I am going to tell everyone I love that I love them before I die.(: Why? Just because I do.

OMG JIAMIN I HAVE NO IDEA IF YOU FOUND THIS BLOG BUT DID YOU SEE DMITRY AND MARY'S SAMBA?! zomg hot-ness! she looks 20 years younger!



No wonder she was ballroom champion back in her days! and she's still got it! woohoo~ Dmitry is hot, I wanna dance with him too!:D


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST