Sunday, August 17, 2008

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I'm not sure if I'm reading the timtable correctly but it looks like there is no lessons for IDE 122 week 10 tuesday!

Are you serious? Are you freaking kidding me?!

zOMG!

I knew it. I knew when I was the first one to sign up that this would be the awesomest IDE everrr.

AHAAH! I am so loving the IDEs!

(And then tomorrow I'll freak)

Oh dear, I see so much yellow in the timetable. I do hope people taking Market and Finance do something amazingly awesome, if not that whole chunk of time they're doing for IDEs would be so sad. ):


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST