Saturday, October 25, 2008

First of all, I do not appreciate people who brush my ideas aside. I do not appreciate people who cannot think in a different perspective i.e. narrow-minded people.
So, you know what, say what you have to say. I'm tired of fighting people, my spirit can't take it anymore. Why do you think I'm here?
But you will see what will happen. This will get worse and worse. Go ahead and stay narrow-minded. Why do you think it has all come to this? Then again, what do you know? You've just came here yourself.
You've destroyed my sister, made her suffer. You have no idea how that affects an impressionable 12-year-old as it did to me then. Now I guess, since I can no longer fight, I will be the next to crumble. Talking about snowball effect? No. It's about keeping up. Keep up with the Times, New Roman. Keep up.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST