Sunday, October 26, 2008


Hello hello! I just came back from an Indian dinner with mi familia! I've been trying to learn new languages recently! On my own, you know, just a little vocab here and there. Not getting anywhere much, but it's nice how language shows so much culture, history and diversity. As in really, not just in terms of learning for humans. :P I think it's beautiful. Languages, that is. Lexis, syntax, culture bla bla bla, I am droning. Ok.

Anyway, so last Friday was the last day of the post-exam programme and I'm kinda sad. No more Mr Mark. ): No more cute Aikido sensei. ))): I didn't even catch his name! But I think I might want to take up Aikido.(: Ok, maybe not. So for the last day with Mr Mark, I volunteered to demonstrate an interview. So I "interviewed" for a position as a restaurant manager. Truth is, that demonstration quite rattled me because before I came to TA, that was one of my dreams and as I came here and got so wrapped up in things, I almost forgot my dream. Yes, it's possible to forget dreams. (: So I've decided next year to remember my dreams and use that to the best I can as my guide to whatever I'm doing.

I think I would love to take art next year (another dream), but I don't think I can. But it's okay. I don't think I can make it anyway. Besides, dreams are just for you to pave the way to work towards what would truly fulfill.(:

So far, I've been catching up with learning bassoon stuff online, so I can't wait to try stuff in practice. (: I think I've finally reached a level of technical ability that would make it easier for my expression so Thank You, Allah. There's still so much to learn though, but somehow, that makes me happy.(:

Ok, so I'm waiting for Tuesday where I will be killed by jm but I will also go watch HSM3 with lavens!

Peace out, homies!


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST