Tuesday, October 28, 2008



YES PEOPLE! I WENT TO WATCH IT TODAY!!!

Seriously, this HSM is the best one everrrrrrrrrrr! I especially looooooved the ending! AHHHH! OMG! I'm still so excited! I can't believe it over! ))))))): Really upset about that! OMG OMG! Like, they definitely stepped up in terms of music and choreogrphy! Awesomezzzzzzxxx! *SCREAM SCREAM SCREAMMMMM*

So I was invited by Lavens, Elaine and Athi to watch and Tze Hern tagged along! haha. I think I was too noisy at the end. I still can't believe it's over! And it won't come out on dvd, will it?


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST