Sunday, November 30, 2008


Because I love posters. AHAH!

(HAHA. Side note, my sis saw this poster and said to me, "Hey, isn't that the name of the concert on Suria last time?!" ZOMG. I didn't even realise myself)

Anyway, I watched a nice movie today with quite a pulling story. And there's nothing I love better than a good story.



It's called Nocturna and it tells the story of a boy named Tim who discovers a world full of creatures that make the night what it is.

I'd have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the interesting character development and plot. The animation was also awesome. Top marks! AHAH.



My favourite character had to be Cat Shephard. (Yes, that's really his name) That big round creature up there surrounded by cats. He's adorable. (:

Well, to understand it, you just have to watch it yourself. Awesome stuff.

Yeah, okay. I should go do something more productive now.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST