Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A hundred questions! Hehe.

1. How many keys are on your keychain?

None, too lazy to carry more than just a key.

2. Do you own an iPod?

Nope, but why don't you get yourself a cute mickey mplayer instead? Go to squigglydangdoodles to order yours today!

3. What time is your alarm clock set for?

4.45 a.m. on school days. Non-school days it's set to umm, never.

4. How many suitcases do you own?

None. No need for them.

5. Do you wear flip–flops even when it's cold outside?

NO. I'm not so stupid. Besides, flip flops are tacky and I only wear them to the market.

6. Where do you buy your groceries from?

Shing shiong. veh cheap, veh fun. summore, they're all for you! HAHA

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?

Taking! Nothing beats that feeling after getting that perfect kodak moment. (:

8. What was the last movie you watched?

Alvin and the chipmunks on dvd with me mum yesterday!

9. Do any of your friends have children?

Yup.

10. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?

A bassoon reed! I need to get a new reed!

11. Has anyone ever called you lazy?

This is like a D-U-H question

12. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Nope, I'm very into the organic ways. But I keep getting forced onto meds anyway.

13. What CD is currently in your CD player?

Seriously, CD player? This is 2008, you know. Keep up with the times, new roman. (:

14. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

Strawberry milk!(:

15. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

YES.

16. When was the last time someone hit on you?

Yesterday. I'm very much abused. ):

17. What did you have for dinner?

Haven't eaten yet.

18. Do you wear hoodies often?

HAHA. Yes. I am the female zip-zip. I own a few.(:

19. Can you whistle?

Yes, with my teeth. hehe

20. Have you ever participated in a protest?

Yes. It was very liberating

21. Who was the last person to call you?

Mariam.

22. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?

Ooh! You know at escape there's this cadbury ride? Love that!

23. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

I know so, but I faithfully turn away and pretend it doesn't matter.

24. Did you watch cartoons as a child?

You mean I can't watch them anymore?):

25. How big is your local mall?

It's ok.

26. How many siblings do you have?

3.

27. Are you shy around the opposite sex?

Not really.

28. What is your biggest regret?

I'd rather not say.

29. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?

Ohh, the other day when I watched HSM 3 again. :D

30. What movie do you know every line to?

MULAN! I grew up with it, know? Everytime one of my siblings or me say a line from it, we end up saying the dialog of the entire movie till the end. (:

31. Do you own any band t–shirts?

HAHA. I own 4. and 2 band jackets. hehe.

32. When was your last plane ride?

when I was three?

33. How many chairs are at your dining room table?

LOLLL! RANDOM! Six.

34. Do you read for fun?

Yeah. Right now I'm on 'Statistics for Dummies', 'A Cut-by-cut guide to hair cutting for the home cutter', 'Finding your Voice' and 'A Short History of Everything'. (: OH! An I loooove how I can borrow twice as much books from NLB now. (:

35. Can you speak any languages other than English?

A few.(:

36. Do you do your own dishes?

I'd rather not answer this question for fear of what my sis would do to me.

37. What color is your bedroom painted?

an icky green. ):

38. Have you ever cried in public?

Maybe.

39. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

What a boring question. YAWN.

40. Which do you make, wishes or plans?

I try to turn my wishes into plans.

41. Are you always trying to learn new things?

Yup. Always. (: There's so much to learn while we still can now.

42. Do you shower on a daily basis?

I thought you're supposed to shower at least twice a day? No wonder you stink.

43. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

NO.

44. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?

Only if he offers. I'm fairy democratic. We'll go Dutch.(:

45. Can you skip rocks?

I had a half-successful try at the stream at the kampong in Malaysia last june.

46. Have you ever been to Jamaica?

No, but I want to!

47. What to snack on at the movie theaters?

Popcorn?

48. Who was your favorite teacher?

My father. (: He taught me that Timbuktu is an actual place in a small town in North Africa called Jibuti. HAH! I bet you didn't know that.

49. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?

Like DUH. I've gone on a date with Avril who's peaches and cream and I've been out with Anna who's 70% Cocoa. I happen to be strawberry-flavoured and proud of it! (:

50. What is the weather like?

Cool and breezy, but dark too.

51. Do you have an online journal?

No, I absolutely don't! Those things are illegal! *GASP* Don't send me to jail!

52. What was your favourite class in high school?

Hmm. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!

53. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?

I'm afraid I haven't chalked up enough experience to judge.

54. What personality trait is a must–have in your preferred gender?

A high tolerence for nonsense. Yes. But a nice butt would be fineee too. (:

55. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?

I firmly believe that everyone is beautiful. Yes, even you!

56. When was the last time you slept on the floor?

A few days ago? I rolled off my bed.

57. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Not Applicable. I don't drink.

58. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive–thru?

Eh, is there a starbucks in Singapore with a drive-thru?

59. Do you like your living arrangement?

No. I'd like to move out, thanks.

60. What is your mother's hometown?

Toa Payoh!

61. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

8. At least. Yes, I know. I'm an alien.

62. Do you eat breakfast daily?

I try to.

63. What was the last thing to scare you?

All that meds.

64. Are your days full and fast–paced?

It can get to that, yes.

65. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?

Oh bother.

66. What is your favourite fruit?

I have a facination with strawberries, especially if they're in chocolate.(: YUM.

67. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

I try not to.

68. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen minutes left till the game is done! HAHA

69. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

Oh yes. But I also believe in not annoying others. (:

70. Do you believe in life on other planets?

God knows!

71. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

What is Six Flags?!

72. Who was the last person to piss you off?

Hmm. My brother. I think.

73. Do you believe that God has a gender?

Nope. I believe God is something so great that the human experience would never be able to truly describe Him. Let alone something as wordly as gender.

74. What was the last thing you ate?

Chicken Porridge! You people are so jealous!

75. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

I try not to see people for their gender, but their hearts.(:

76. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?

I don't celebrate Halloween.

77. How did your parents pick your name?

Long Story.

78. Do you like mustard?

Sometimes

79. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?

Whoo! You can do this!

80. Would you ever sky dive?

I'd. LOVE. TO!

81. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?

Umm, all three?

82. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?

None, I'm too unique! Cheh wah!

83. Have you ever bid for something on ebay?

Nope

84. Do you enjoy giving hugs?

YES I DO. (:

85. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?

Maybe not so much.

86. Do you own a digital camera?

No.

87. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?

I'm not sure.

88. What celebrities have you been compared to?

I'd rather not be a celebrity.

89. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

Anakin Skywalker aka Darthy Baby!

90. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?

YES.

91. What books, if any, have made you cry?

A lot.

92. Do you think you're attractive?

Sometimes?

93. What are you allergic to?

DUST.

94. Are you a jealous person?

I try not to be.

95. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?

Stupid.

96. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?

Only after I took that Vegetarian elective.

98. Do you believe in love at first sight?

No. Love is much more complex than that. it's joy+trust. and those are the hardest things to get together.

99. Can you live a day without your phone?

Maybe.

100. Did you learn something new today?

Ya, that I kinda wasted a lot of time doing this.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST