Monday, December 1, 2008

HAHHH! So the 'rents and I went to Swensens the other day! It was a free afternoon and the 'rents were happy that day and surprised me while I was at the Pasir Ris library. The fathership called to say they were headed to white sands for lunch and asked whether I would like to come down and join them for lunch


Ibu+Ayah= Happy old people. HAHA I feel so evil saying that. :O It'll be twenty years for them come November 4th next year. (:


Surveying the menu. "I feel like pasta lah"


CEO consults the CFO. (GLARE BE GONE!)


Fish and Chips! Good ole fun.


Yummy Yummy Yummy I got love in my tummy


Soupy whoopee


Tea+Milk


Creamy Mreamy Dreamy


Digging into the awesomeness that is Black Pepper Seafood Pasta.


There's a reason we all plus size. We all love our food. (:


Finished Ice-cream! Sticky chocolate! Yummy Wummy!


Random photo! This is the big empty plot of land next to White Sands seen from the window of the Pasir Ris library. Someday, someone's going to recognize the awesome piece of land for what it is, and build a huge structure of concrete and metal there. But I hope it's not too soon. I'm just going to enjoy this for what it is now.

Did anyone realize how the white sands building was once a sandy white colour but has now been painted blue? The symbolism of the name's lost. ):

Anyways, peace out!


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST