Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So, Fiesta Bonanza.

It was quite something wasn't it?

Stuff happened, but all in all it was still quite fun. (: I'm just glad that it went well overall. I think it went better than I expected. Well, screwed up but I'll just have to work harder. I have got to work on those fundamentals. (:

People, we were awesome! Flora, at least we didn't cry onstage.(HAHA.) You were awesome! Thanks for the sweet note, darling! I love you so much! *hugs* Huirou, I hope you come back next year, it was awesome playing with you and your power! HAHA. I think I was smiling like an idiot after your solo went well. Thanks for the rose! (that pricked me. oh dear.) But seriously, come back okay? Jermain, we weren't together but at least we tried our best! Maybe one day we'll get to play another solo together. (: Tj band is the awesomest! Can't wait till next year. (:

Now, I gotta get back to the five thousand things I have to do before next year. ):

Muacks, everyone!


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST