Friday, January 2, 2009

Let's blog (not so) light today, shall we?

So I was looking through old photos and I realised I haven't put quite a few up so here goes, old (random) pictures. (:

First Random Pictures Roll of 2009!


Valen-seeeee-ahhhhhhh.


We were at a sale. Just sexy people shopping.


Anna's all ready to be Singapore's first Indian PM. Which reminds me.


These are Anna's values card from that workshop last time. we have thus proven anna's capabilities as PM!


The only photo I own from Fiesta. Jermain was like, "Eh, hasia. your phone got camera?" So we have this. (:


Watch as I turn this...


To this! HAHA FOOD!


HAHA.


Avril sexy! I love you!


Naruto fans get obsessive.


HAHA. I did not write this.


Because everyone has time for spogebob undies. (:





Because origami is sexy.


That random band the other day that went to rehearse in the TJ audi that other afternoon. Anna and I snuck in from the back and it was totally 007!


because my sexy zebra-ed fedora hat needs adoring.


I remember seeing this at Popular a couple of weeks ago. I use to play with this when I was a kid. I tore out the keyboard from the book and broke it. HAHA. Yes, I am violent.


because Jeremiah is tres "chique"


Raoondom weirdos dancing at the MRT



Cute senior who wanted to pose with the awesome Tze Hern original poster.



We are proving Shauna's cuteness here! Jeremiah's slave driving. I think. HAHA


Gracia's expression FTW!


Angie's the cutest ever.


Cute badge I have but don't know where I put it now. Hmm. ):


Keith sexayyy!


Anna and that poster are so awesome we had to have a photo with both of them together.


Keith's pet rock.


The cutest couple everrr. They are nice people for scholars. (:


Make a statement, baby!


Lorenzo has nothing better to do.


Seriously.


Happy family photo!


I think he took like three dozen of these kinda pics.

End Roll! Man, I wish I still had my old phone. Just for the awesome pictures, I would love my old phone back. ): Maybe I should get a camera. But it's all so ex! ):

Stay tuned for more random photos in the far far future. HAHA.


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST