Saturday, January 24, 2009

So this week has been cool. I still cannot believe that I am still not yet backlogged on my work but still... heh. So far so good.

OBM. Ah. Well, I really did want to go. Really upset that my dad didn't let me. But I guess it's too late, eh? Forms were supposed to handed in yesterday. ):

Oh, and during Chem, right, we were supposed to be making some atomic model thingy with plastercine but in the end we ended up with a 50 million dollar piece of artwork!


"The Baby" by Jianle


See, it even has a sequel, "The Cradle" (I actually thought it looked like a toilet bowl. HAHA)


This I did with my fingers (while researching on the VSEPR theory! Heh, I'm so good at multi-tasking), which I shall henceforth name "Ode to Rubik" HAHA



Oh, and when I came home from combined sectionals, the kids next door were getting excited over this cute kitten. Later, it followed me and walked into my house! (: AHH! SO CUTE!

Well, this week there was also homeroom decorations for CNY. It was quite fun really. (: I think our class might just win that $100 Gelare Voucher. (: The odds aren't too bad. A one in six chances of winning. (: Also, Miz C the Great mentioned that our class was very nice, so brownie points to us! Yay!


Survivors of class decorations at the end of the day at 7pm.
Jeremiah, Me, Jianle, Kaiwen and Valencia. (:
Credits to Kaiwen baby!

Yay, our class is damn prettaye now!


That there is 'Miah and Shao Jie doing the ewww orange seed challenge thingy. Yay Miah and Shao Jie! Oh, and Jasmine and Sab too, I guess. HAHA.


That's Anna and Adel on the Waterball thingy, and OMG it was so damn funny I couldn't stop laughing. I think Tze Hern caught them peeps on video.


CNY 09: Hamster Ball from Tze Hern on Vimeo.

YAY!

Oh, after Band I decided heck, it's going to be a long weekend. Why not terrify some kids with my bassoon? Heh. So I just realised yesterday that the bassoon case had straps. Whoohoo. So I was walking around like the ultimate band geek with my backpack instrument. As demonstrated of course, by the ever-charming Samuel.


Isn't he adorable? Took this as he was just about to catch his bus. My bassoon is so powerful it stopped the bus! Woohoo!

Oh you know! The wierdest thing happened to me today. I took out a packet of Curry-flavoured Maggi Mee and out came out prawn-flavoured seasoning! OMG! And prawn-flavoured maggi is disgusting I have found out. ):

Ah. Ok. Now I say bye bye. (:


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST