Friday, February 6, 2009




See both these pages? They both look the same, no? But they're on two very different topics: Osmosis and Romanticism. See what I mean when people insist on wordy things? You risk impending boredom on the reader. Mini one-colour diagrams on the side do not count. We should all burn over wordy things. Burn. Burn. Burn.

Apparently such wordiness is supposed convey scholarliness. I think it just shows how boring and uncreative we are. And yet I myself might fall into this catagory of boring sad student who gets depressed over fundamentally insignificant things such as Chemistry. ):

It is a sad day when I blog about school work. ):

I think I should blog about more fluffy things next time. ):


PAPARAZZI


POKERFACE


Hasia the Basia

Temasek Academy (TA)
1B082B08

TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!

1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!

Cedar Girls' 1P06 2P07
CSB Saxy

STARSTRUCK

atiqah
junying
livia

mariam

tze hern
jamie
keith
lorenzo
jiaxin
jasmine
sarah
angelique

jermain
flora
jessica
grace
gino
tjband

1B08
tascip
ta orientation
2B08(:

CREDITS

Credits: Mira Muhayat.

Best viewed Mozilla Firefox.


PAST