Random photos! Too much have been going on too really, really blog about everything so I'm just going to post all the photos I've been collecting. (:
This was on my date with adel two weeks ago. We went to visit uncle john. (:
Then we went to bugis to camp at art friend and marvel at Copic pens. OH AND I TELL YOU! When we went there, adel asked the guy whether they sold copic sketch. Zomg, the guy went all haughty and was like "Oh, there are three kinds of Copics and we don't happen to sell that one". He said it like adel was some stupid kid lah WTH. Later adel told me that there are really 4 kinds of Copics. In your face, arrogant stupid Art friend staff guy.
Hearts adel! <3<3
Hello sleepy Jo! This was when I went home on bus 12 with Jo and her sis, Sam. It was so funny, I like tickled her nose and she wiggled her nose, but continued sleeping. It was so cute! Yay! I love how they look like each other. (:
This is the yummy thing that my sis bought for me the other day. I forget what it was, all I remember is that it was really creamy. (:
RANDOM. I bought this yoghurt with a happy meal. Isn't it cute? (:
The boys from Ngee Ann that we met at the malay boggle competition. They were cute little lower sec boys who were practising their boggle skills with us.
Heeqmah! <3
This Ngee Ann boy is actually my cousin Khalis! (:
Ruzanna baby! She is sooo cute! Loooove her!
The TA malay girls!
Before we went for the boggle competition, Heeqmah and I went for breakfast at McDs! (: YAY! Everyone should go for breakfast dates with Heeqmah.
Yummy half-eaten cheesecake, cos I couldn't wait to eat it long enough to take a picture of it uneaten.
This was at the Cedar Fiesta! See the green shirt girl on the left on stage? That's Azilah, my awesome friend who I have not spoken to in a long time. Also possibly the best singer in the world. (:
Greena's the truest LA student there ever was!
Joelle posing with the coral thingies during Bio. (:
See, we just need to put 'ictor' between the two coral thingies.
Adel's deep in thought.
Mr Heng FTW! (((:
This is why I love Amira man. Note the third line: I love how she's not afraid to write poetry like that Anna and I swapped shoes for PE the other day! (:
This was for Geog, the volcano experiment!
But we used expired Baking powder, so we weren't sure it would work.
But it did, so yay!
Yummy sup tulang my grandmother made last time I went to her house. Just looking at the photo makes my mouth water.
Big fat furry cat I met on the way to Huda the other day.
Who's a cutie little thing?
Yay, it was very warm. My toes are all nice and toasty.
And that's it for now, i guess. I want to go out this holiday! Ask me out, someone! (:
PAPARAZZI
POKERFACE
Hasia the Basia
Temasek Academy (TA) 1B082B08
TJCSB Double Reeds
Bassoon
Lower woodwinds FTW!
1/4 of the Besterestest Brainies! (:
Strawberry Chocolate!